Duties and Responsibilities
- Conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on TSS product offerings.
- Develop, maintain and enhance scalable Java web applications.
- Understand the client requirements and prepare technical artefacts.
- Work with team members on integration and application deployment.
- Interact with cross-functional groups including product manager, customer support and marketing to develop new functionality and support existing customers.
- Work with cross-functional teams, Analysts, Business and the team to create a compelling application with great user experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required to have 6-8 Years of experience in Information Technology Industry
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with information technology/test background or equivalent
- Excellent in frontend technologies like Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and Spring Boot
- Experience in Maven, Rest Service, Log 4J
- Knowledge of Data streaming, Spark, Message Broker
- Good knowledge on Data base (SQL, No SQL)
Experience : 4 – 5 years of experience
Notice Period : look for candidate who is serving 30 days (Not considering negotiable candidate of 45/60/90 days)
Location: Bangalore or Karnataka Only
Number of positions: 1
Mandatory Skills: updated in recruitment skill tracker
Budget: 18 LPA (including 8% Variable) (No Exceed or compromise for above the budget)
QualificationAny Degree, Other Post Graduate