Job Responsibilities :
– Understand CSIRT functions and participates in the triage of cyber security events.
– Receive and analyze alerts from various sources within the enterprise and determine possible causes of such alerts.
– Triage logs from various security controls, including, but not limited to, firewall, proxy, host intrusion prevention systems, endpoint security, application and system logs, to identify possible threats to network security.
– Enrich security event data to streamline the incident response process.
– Perform incident triage, documentation, and escalation of appropriate incidents to cyber security incident handlers.
– Maintain proper documentation and creation of reports.
Candidate requirements :
– 0-2 years experience working in incident response and/or other IT related fields tied to networking and enterprise information system environments.
– Basic understanding of incident response processes, network investigative techniques, and cyber security trends and issues.
– Interest in the cyber security field including specific focus on the following domains: enterprise security defense, network and application penetration testing, and incident response.
– Basic knowledge of network protocols, enterprise architecture, and common network logging functions.
– Bachelor degree in a technology field preferred.
– Good written and verbal communications skills.
– Ability to prioritize assignments and efforts in a complex work environment.
– Self-motivated and able to work in an independent manner
– Ability to work a shift schedule and support coverage efforts on a 24x7x365 basis which includes work on holidays, nights, & weekends.
Must Have :
– 0-2 years of experience in cyber security and/or information technology (IT) security
– 0-2 years SOC environment experience
Nice to Have :
– Industry certifications such as CEH, CISA, Security+ are desirable.
– Experience performing security analysis
WHATSAPP YOUR CV ON (+9I-72-52-88-87-90 ) HR TEAM
Offerd Salary₹20,000 - ₹30,000