- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and understand their requirements and concerns.
- Present the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way to the client.
- negotiate & close the terms of an agreement and sales.
- create detailed proposal documents, as required by the by the prospective customer.
- Create frequent sales reviews and reports with available sales and financial data.
- Participate on behalf of the company in meetings, exhibitions or conferences
- Inform & feed future buying trends & competitors strategies to the employers.
- Collaborate with team to achieve overall better results.
• Proven experience as a sales executive or fresher 0-6 months • Any degree holder. • Proficiency in English & Kannada. • Proficient with the usage of Microsoft Applications. • Thorough understanding of financial market scenario especially of credit cooperative societies & Souharda societies. • Self-motivated, a go-getter with a results-driven approach • Familiar with Bangalore geographical location and also outside bangalore • Should possess a two wheeler. • Willing to travel • Preferred male candidates only.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Offerd Salary₹10,000- ₹15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year