• Initial assessment of the Patient and Documentation of the history, clinical finding, differential diagnosis and intial management plan to be done immediate in emergency and ICU’s and within a hour in wards.
• Daily rounds of all the Patient in the unit or department posted, write daily progress notes, review and interpret, laboratory and radiology reports and plan and document the day’s care plan in consultation with Patient’s treating Consultant.
• Periodic review of critically ill Patient and interpret vitals parameters and hemodynamic and inform concerned consultant.
• Write the drug and diet chart, legibly in capital letters with dose, route of administration, frequency and update daily or whenever it required
• Perform preoperative work up, obtain and document informed consent.
• Monitor the Patient periodically who undergo blood transfusion/Drug infusions.
• Prepare discharge summary a day earlier to discharge, sort out the discharge medications and advice the Patient and attendees before leaving the Hospital and give information about when to come for follow up and whom to contact in emergency.
• Should perform cardio pulmonary resuscitation when necessary and he aware of code blue protocols. • Should perform procedures like starting Intra venous line, Inserting NG tube, urinary catheterization, assisting for the surgical procedures.
• Should accompany all critical ill patients whenever shifted to other departments like radiology and other specialty areas. At time of completion of duty Patient should be handed over the reliving Doctor with proper instruction and plan of further management
Contact : 9900327273
Share the resume to [email protected]
Offerd Salary₹15,000 - ₹20,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year