3 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Understand SCF processes and new system functionalities.
- Based on prepared testing scenarios perform Negative and Position testing (UAT) and complete entire UAT within defined timelines
- Maintain UAT tracker and update testing results.
- Promptly raise system defects to vendor and follow-up for resolution/fix.
- Promptly highlight show stopper to process owners and to UAT lead.
- Maintain & update daily UAT dash board and circulate to process owners and vendor.
- Keep Sr. UAT Analyst informed about UAT status during the day.
- Mandatory Skills:
- 3 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of handling multiple banking system UATs.
- Ability to quickly understand system functionalities and to identify system gaps.
- Experience of completing UAT within strict timelines
This is a contract to hire requirement, Initially the selected candidate will be on the rolls of Anith HR Solutions and will deputed at our client place to execute project. Based on performance the client will absorb on permanent rolls
QualificationB.Sc, BE, B.Tech, MCA