Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Key Results Areas
- Execution of work as per drawings and specifications.
- Timely intimation of delays and bottlenecks if any.
- Study the drawings for correctness and relation with services drawings.
- Coordinate with various agencies deployed at site for civil / electrical / plumbing, or contractors PRWs to ensure smooth operations.
- Optimum utilization of departmental manpower, materials and machinery and maintaining records to the effect.
- Preparation/ checking of Bar bending schedules
- Assist in generating material purchase requirement 3 months in advance for the Tower or area assigned and raising an indent for as per the project schedule
- Preparation/ verification of contractor/PRW /vendor bills
- Ensure that the works are being executed as per defined SOPs and approved quality standards
- Adherence to work schedule and target / milestones
- Focus on cost reduction through
- Inventory management and controlling wastages at site
- Reviewing Methodology of execution and suggesting improvements
- Correct projection of material requirements
- Preparation of daily/weekly/ monthly reports
SHARE YOUR CV ON WHATSAPP ON 76-17-57-33-18 HR TEAM
Offerd Salary₹15,000 - ₹20,000