Certified Senior System Architect
1. Pega PRPC version 8.1 platform experience (Advantage)
2. Experience with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) strongly preferred.
3. Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
4. Pega Certified Senior System Architect
5. Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management)
6. Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc
7. Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets, Branching design
8. Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards, including review alert logs, running pre-flight and PAL.
9. Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
10. Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
11. Strong communication, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
12. Should be well versed with PEGA Log analysis.
13. Ability to work on production support issues will be an added advantage
Primary Skills (Must Have)-Pega
Secondary Skills (Nice to have)-Java
Send resume to [email protected]
Contact : 9900327273
Offerd Salary₹15,000 - ₹20,000
QualificationBE, BCA, MCA, Any Degree