Primary Responsibilities :
– Responsible for the 24×7 availability of mission critical production environments as well as all aspects of administration for non-production environments
– Creates and maintains all databases required for development, testing, training and production usage.
– Performs the capacity planning required to create and maintain the databases. The DBA works closely with system administration staff because computers often have applications or tools on them in addition to the Oracle Databases.
– Plans and manages patch application on all database servers.
– Creates, distributes, and enforces standards for user account, group, and database security and configuration for all production databases and for non-production databases that may contain PHI or other sensitive data protected under HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley, or other state or federal regulatory requirements.
– Designs, documents, implements, and monitors archive and other essential log file configuration, operation, and location.
– Experience working as a performance tuner
– Experience with SQL tuning and optimization
– Designs, documents, implements, and monitors backup of critical database files to tape or other approved media, and other database protection or high availability solutions such as replication, mirroring, shadowing, or RAC.
– Monitors performance issues on all production and non-production databases (as applicable) implementing performance monitoring and trending on all production and applicable non-production databases with tools such as Stats Pack, Enterprise Manager, and appropriate third party OS and Oracle or MS SQL and other performance monitoring tools. Performs ongoing tuning of the database instances
– Provides monthly reports to management on performance on production databases including any performance exceptions and all requested performance data in a summarized, easy-to-read format.
– Designs, documents, and implements performance enhancing hardware, OS, or database configuration changes to improve performance using performance data collected to verify performance improvements.
– Creates, documents, and implements standard, secure, high-performance configurations for all Oracle and MS SQL and other database installs.
WHATSAPP YOUR CV ON (+9I-76-17-57-33-14 ) HR TEAM
Offerd Salary₹15,000 - ₹20,000