Roles and Responsibilities
- Good Exp & Knowledge in Networking Excellent Communication Skills.
- Notice Period: – Strong Networking Troubleshooting skills.
- Support 3rd party computer applications and ensure the connectivity and the security of the network.
- The job of a computer networking specialist, also known as network analyst or administrator, varies based on the size and function of an organization.
- Primary duties include maintaining the integrity and security of a company’s network and the systems connected to it.
- A computer networking specialist must have extensive knowledge of network connectivity, protocols, network security devices, network types, including wireless, fibre optic or Cat5, and common operating systems, such as Windows and UNIX.
- In an entry-level capacity, computer networking specialists could be responsible for responding to troubleshooting calls and e-mails from users of the network.
- They’ll need to be able to diagnose and offer repair instructions remotely, as well as in person. In an advanced role as an analyst or administrator, computer networking specialists often monitor network access for bottlenecks, security threats or problems with connectivity.
- They might also configure and maintain security devices to ensure the safety of company software, systems and data.
WHATSAPP YOUR CV ON (+9I-72-52-88-87-90 ) HR TEAM
Offerd Salary₹20,000 - ₹30,000