Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
1. Networking Engineer:
- Fresher in Network Administration
- CCNA/ CCNP Certification / Course completion are preferred
- Good knowledge of routing / switching, tunneling, security, MPLS
- Experience / Knowledge in managing / supporting Cisco / Fortieth Firewalls
- Good understanding of TCP/IP network protocols, IP Networking/ Management and troubleshooting skills
- Experience or Good Knowledge on Load Balancers
- Good understanding of TCP/IP protocols, VPN, SSL
2. System Administrator
- RHCE Certification or any UNIX Certification / course completion are preferred.
- Server setup/maintenance for Linux and Solaris platforms, including but not limited to installing software/patches, security hardening, storage/network troubleshooting etc.
- Server Management and Net Backup
3. Oracle DBA
- Execute Change releases
- Oracle RAC, Grid Infrastructure, and standalone database deployments
- Oracle Grid Infrastructure and Database patching and upgrades
- Perform proactive checks on production servers
- Support development life cycle through backup / restore operations
- Resource capacity planning (CPU, memory, IO, storage)
- Provide production support for critical Oracle database applications
- Support of databases
WHATSAPP YOUR CV ON (+9I-76-17-57-33-12 ) HR TEAM
Offerd Salary₹15,000 - ₹20,000