- Responsible for Routing and Switching Cisco Nexus 7K, 5K and 1v, configuration, implementation and support
- Routing and switching protocols including but not limited to: BGP, OSPF, HSRP, Spanning Tree.
- ASA Firewalls – 5500-X Series experience: configuring access rules; configuring site-to-site and remote access VPN’s; troubleshooting
- Network monitoring with tools such as SolarWinds, Open Source tools
- Network troubleshooting & resolution of very complex routing problems via protocol analyzers, etc.
- Implementing and supporting new technologies and understanding of associated business implications
- Occasional travel, On-call schedule and after hour maintenance events
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 0-2 years’ experience focused on Data Center network support, configuration and implementation
- Minimum 0-2 years of core switching, routing, MPLS and FWs
- Proficient in enterprise-level networking with knowledge in TCP/IP, Routing Protocols (OSPF and BGPv4, etc.), SMTP and SNMP.
- Exposure to Cisco UCS platform and related switching configurations
- Experience deploying and maintaining wide area networks with emphasis on IPSec, L2L VPN, and Remote Access VPN
- Expertise in networking and security architectural and engineering support experience across local, regional and global domains
- Ability to effectively execute multiple IT projects and deadlines with limited supervision
- Working knowledge of AWS – EC2, EBS, Networking, SG, AMI’s, Checkpoint firewalls and F5 Load Balancers
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Operating Systems tuning and configurations
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Minimum Background Investigation (MBI)
WHATSAPP YOUR CV ON (+9I-76-17-57-33-15 ) HR TEAM
Offerd Salary₹15,000 - ₹20,000