Inspire Global Solutions
Operates and observes welder to detect malfunctions or non-conforming conditions and adjusts machine controls as required.
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, attachments, accessories, and materials on welding machines or worktable as required.
- Calculates and sets controls to regulate machine factors, such as wire feed speed, amperage, polarity, type of gas, and type of weld rod.
- Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on materials or work-piece as guides for subsequent welding.
- Studies blueprints, instructions, or sample part to review dimensions and tolerances of finished work-piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Fits and assembles parts into complete assembly, using jigs, fixtures, surface plate, surface table, and hand tools.
- Verifies conformance of finished work-piece to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Utilizes the data collection system to accurately record production activities including time spent, quantity produced and any rejected parts.
- Communicates with co-workers and supervisor to receive instructions and coordinate job activities.
- Follows all safety procedures and wears safety equipment or apparel as required.
- Performs all job functions to meet acceptable quality and performance standards.
- Ensures on a daily basis that the work area is clean and orderly including machine, tooling and workstation.
- Min 1 year experience Needed
- Preferred for Immediate Joiners
- Contact : 9900327273
Offerd Salary₹10,000- ₹15,000