Designs and develops mechanical test fixtures, tooling, gauges, testers, and assembly aids. Translates product requirements into manufacturable product designs through product development activities. Functioning as a highly competent engineer, work requires independent evaluation, selection, and adaptation of standard company procedures, and translation of technical guidance from Senior Engineers into data applicable to the particular assignment sometimes assisted by product designers.
- Hands on experience on Design of Test Fixtures.
- Expertise in Catia software for concept design, modeling and detailing of tooling as per standards.
- Knowledge of Tool & Fixture Design – Resting, locating & Clamping principles.
- Ability to understand and interpret the standards, apply them to designs
- Suggest Materials used for Fixture design & Heat treatment process.
- Knowledge of Limits, Fits & Tolerances, Geometric tolerances. Ability to read and interpret product drawings and prints for GD&T, Weld symbols and apply GD&T.
- Large assembly tolerance stack-up analysis.
- Knowledge on tooling manufacturing processes and constraints and ability to apply them on Fixture designs.
- Ensure manufacturability and optimization of product designs through design reviews, things gone wrong reviews, and design for manufacturability reviews.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting deadlines, managing product changes, while optimizing product cost.
- Skill and ability to execute projects independently.
Good communication skills in oral and written English to be able to participate in design reviews, project meetings, and other activities working with the GHSP teams in the US
Qualification – Diploma / B.Tech
Direct Call & Whatsapp Hr. Riyaan Khanna (9643979225)
Offerd Salary₹20,000 - ₹30,000