Please find the JD-
Role & Responsibilities:
- Identify and resolve technical issues promptly and successfully (TAT 5 minutes).
- Answer technical and service questions about the product.
- Ownership for the team mission to create a 5-Star experience for every customer.
Location: Mumbai- We-Work Chromium, Powai
Requirements: Immediate joining required
Field: Education Technology. Product is a blockbuster and has shown tremendous conversion potential (20%+) allowing significant upside for a passionate, high-energy growth hacker.
- Understanding Operating Systems like Windows 7,8,10 and MacOS.
- Troubleshooting Network and Internet Issues for Clients
- Fixing Software and Drivers on Client Systems
- Understanding of Settings and Control Panel Options.
- Fixing Issues in Device Manager and External Devices.
- Understanding Latest Privacy Settings and Access Control in Devices.
- Setting Up System using Remote Desktop Connections like AnyDesk, TeamViewer, etc.
- Excellent oral communication skills with a passion to resolve customer queries successfully and quickly.
- Adept at technology to troubleshoot and ensure smooth online class experience.
- Active listening skills, patience and detail obsession to maintain call logs.
- Graduate in Computer Science/IT or strong passion for devise and software tech debugging
- 1-3 years relevant experience (BPO/IT)
- 4PM – 1 AM
- 6 days working with 1 Weekday Off (Saturday/Sunday Working)
- 3 Round of Interviews shortlisting by Company Recruiter, Senior Team Member, and Director, Ops
If you are interested Please join in the whatsapp group-
- Offerd Salary₹30,000 - ₹50,000
- Experience1 Year
- QualificationBE, B.Tech, BCA, MCA
Related Jobs (155)
- Business development Executive / Manager Jobs in Mysore on September 17, 2020 Full Time
- Business Development Representative Jobs in Mysore on September 17, 2020 Full Time