Job description / Responsibility
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
• Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
• Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
• Complete diary logs into inventory
• Report any discrepancies
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
• Operate and maintain preventive warehouse vehicles and equipment
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
• Comply with laws and all safety and quality regulations.
• The employee is obliged to perform other tasks/duties commissioned by the superior, regarding work
– Maintain the warehouse / store clean at all times.
– Clean the goods when requested.
– Assist in the re-arrangement of goods stocking
. – Assist in tracing the goods and preparing for loading.
FOR MORE DETAIL CALL&WHATSAPP +971 55 774 5719
Offerd Salary₹8,000- ₹10,000