• Design and implement Java microservices with cutting edge technologies
• Analyze requirements and make technical decisions with the whole team
• Continuously improve the SDKs CI/CD processes, automatic tests and monitoring of the SD
• Coding and testing program modules;
• Participating in execution and documentation of tests.
Skills & Requirements:
• A degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification/experience
• At least minimum 3 years of experience with Java – Must Have
• Solid understanding of writing microservices.
• Multiple years of experience as a BE Software Engineer
• Understanding of asynchronous/non-blocking programming
• Practical experience in designing and using RESTful APIs (ideally in an eCommerce environment)
• Deeply in love with clean code and high standards for quality assurance such as code review,
unit testing, code linting
• Experience in working with Continuous Integration systems allowing Continuous Delivery
• Prior experience within the field of e-commerce is an added advantage
• Know-how in application logs and different types of metrics
Nice To Have:
• Hands on experience in integrating with various ecommerce platforms.
• Know how of Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) and integrating with other social advertising
• Experience with cloud environments (AWS, GCP)
• Experience with distributed/message-oriented systems
Offerd Salary₹20,000 - ₹30,000