Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Contribute to the development of high-quality technical documentation by working with writers and engineers to scope, design, edit, and publish technical content as directed by lead information developers and more senior writers.
- Interactively contribute to the documentation creation and maintenance process.
- Under direction from IDD management and lead information developers, take ownership of the documentation for a product or product area.
- Work with reviewers and editors to ensure that content is technically accurate, appropriate for the intended audience, and consistent with BMC product documentation standards.
- Make recommendations to improve technical information based on the needs of the target audience. Make recommendations to improve the content model, style, and structural elements of BMC documentation. Initiate and recommend creative ways to improve technical information deliverables and processes. Use creative approaches to solving problems.
- Gain awareness of customer issues and documentation usage from a customer perspective through field reports and IDD customer feedback.
SHARE YOUR CV ON WHATSAPP 76-17-77-03-78 HR TEAM
Offerd Salary₹15,000 - ₹20,000