Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
SFTS Educare pvt ltd
- Welcome guests during check-in and giving a found farewell to guest while checkout.
- Providing information regarding the Hotel, town attractions, activities etc.
- Maintain all guest folios in the manner instructed and type out necessary guest likes and dislikes to the appropriate fields on the profile.
- Ensure that all check-ins and check-outs are handled smoothly without unnecessary delay or discomfort to any guest.
- Should be able to handle all guests without bias or prejudice.
- Good command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal.
- Must possess strong organization time management skills, attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality is essential.
- Must be able to work shifts – days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Personable, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Able to work morning, evening, weekend, holiday, and overnight shifts.
Age Limit: 18-35 Years
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Walk-In
- Flexible schedule
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid sick time
- Rotational shift
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
For more information call HR 7980377219
Offerd Salary₹15,000 - ₹20,000
Related Jobs (53)
Guest Relationship Executive For Freshers(70449-60216) on April 20, 2021 Full Time
Jobs in Bangalore – Direct Company Recruitment 2021 on March 18, 2021 Full Time
Office Coordinator and Store Manager Jobs in Mysore on March 8, 2021 Full Time