Job Description : We are currently on the hunt for talented, creative, self-motivated, and strongly passionate QA Testers to take part in our Quality Assurance testing process of our existing and upcoming titles. The ideal candidate will thrive in a collaborative environment, possess outstanding communication skills, and have a desire to assist with the creation of awesome games.
What You Will Be Doing :
- Create and Execute the QA project test plan. This can include functionality, balance, stability, performance, interface, art, sound, text, documentation, and other types of testing
- Assist the Production/Development team in tracking down issues and working out the steps to reproduce so that they are easier to locate and fix.
- Complete regression/verification testing daily.
- Follow instructions and accomplishes tasks as directed by QA Leads and the QA Manager.
- What You Need for this Position The skills and experience you will need: 18 years of age or older High school diploma or equivalent
- Availability to work forty or more hours per week including weekends
- Must possess excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Able to multitask and take on multiple assignments at the same time
- Experience and familiarity with mobile games and genres
- You are really get our attention if you have: Previous mobile game testing experience having tested and shipped games Previous JIRA database experience (or equivalent bug tracking software)
- Understanding of the software testing process
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience creating and executing comprehensive test plans
- Experience with QA tools testing including proprietary game editing software Experience
WHATSAPP YOUR CV ON (+9I-76-17-57-33-15 ) HR TEAM
Offerd Salary₹15,000 - ₹20,000