Job Description :
– You will be required to turn a game idea into code in a fast moving environment. You will be involved in various aspects of the game’s creation from concept to finished product including coding, programming, audio, design, production and visual arts.
– Knowledge of a 3D software package ( preferably Maya ) would be an added advantage
– Design, develop and deliver systems and high quality code using programming languages, especially Blueprint, C++ and C#
– Construct the game in Unreal Engine
– Working knowledge of Unity
– Produce prototypes of gameplay ideas and features
– Perform code reviews to ensure code quality
– Refactor code to improve the design of existing code
– Quality test coding in a systematic and thorough way to find problems or bugs and record precisely where the problem was discovered
– Debug programs and solve complex technical problems that occur within the game’s production
– Collaborate with games development team members to meet the needs of a project
– Work closely with designers, artists and other staff involved in the design process in order to create a quality product to schedule
– Perform effectively under pressure and meet deadlines to ensure a game is completed on time.
WHATSAPP YOUR CV ON (+9I-72-52-88-87-95 ) HR TEAM
Offerd Salary₹15,000 - ₹20,000