• Self-motivated and driven to learn
• Coordinate with the Technical Director on current programming tasks.
• Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features.
• Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
• Create and document software tools required by artists or other developers.
• Contribute to technical design documentation.
• Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
• Work independently when required.
• Continuously learn and improve skills.
• Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Skills: Self learning, Self-motivated
Qualifications -BE-CS/IS/EC, MCA, M.Sc- CS, 2017/18/19 Passed Out Students,
Free training on current technologies
Job Type: Full-time
• Software Development
Offerd Salary₹5,000- ₹10,000