Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Inspire Global Solutions
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in System Administration.
- Experience in handling Microsoft Systems in a 24×7 environment.
- Experience in working on Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013/2016 Hybrid Environment Setup with Exchange Online.
- Manage mid to enterprise Microsoft Environments, with specialization in MS Exchange, Active Directory and Group policies
- Command over client server integration and mail flow concepts.
- Networking (DNS/Routing/Netmon ), AD Concepts 2003/2008, Federation.
- Good to have experience in working on O365 and knowledge of Windows Azure AD connect.
- Prior customer support experience
- Experience in creating technical documentation and sharing knowledge with others through training delivery and/or mentoring.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent customer handling skills
- Up to date MCSE certification desirable
- Must have enthusiasm for learning
- Passionate about cloud technology.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Exchange Server Certifications (i.e., designing and deploying Microsoft exchange server 2016, advanced solutions of MSFT exchange server)
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
- Ability to manage change and work under short timeliness for delivery
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Offerd Salary₹30,000 - ₹50,000