Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts.
- Handling budgeting and invoicing.
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors.
- Negotiating sponsorship deals.
- Handling logistics.
- Updating senior management.
- Managing branding and communication.
- Developing event feedback surveys.
- Obtaining permits.
- Handling post-event reports.
- Event Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Public Relations, Communications, or Hospitality.
- Communication and marketing skills.
- Project management experience.
- Good leadership skills.
- Highly Organized.
- Good time management.
- Proficiency in various event software.
- Expert interpersonal skills.
- Risk management experience.
- Experience: 0-2 years of direct experience on known brands will be preferred. Quicker joining-timelines will be preferred.
- Managerial Skills: Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, work cross-functionally with team-members and problem-solving will be required.
- Education: Post-graduate in Communications/ Marketing / MBA is a must for long-term growth in the organisation. Demonstrated understanding of brand, consumer marketing will be an added advantage.
- Profile: The ideal candidate will be ready to handle business timelines and challenges, possess a positive and problem-solving mind-set, outgoing personality, be highly collaborative, adaptable and be the first to take initiative. Proficiency with
WHATSAPP YOUR CV ON (+9I-72-52-88-87-92 ) HR TEAM
Offerd Salary₹15,000 - ₹20,000
Related Jobs (25)
Jobs in Bangalore – Direct Company Recruitment 2021 on March 18, 2021 Full Time
Office Coordinator and Store Manager Jobs in Mysore on March 8, 2021 Full Time
Graphic Designer | Photo Shop Editor Jobs in Mysore 2021 on February 1, 2021 Full Time