- Developing and managing equipment changes needed to modernize machine safety circuits and operation.
- Documentation and training associated Lock out Tag out LOTO
- Root cause Analysis, ability to envision machine modifications
- Vendor Management and Punch list management
- Scope creation, requirements gathering
- Project Delivery including vendor management
- Participate in cross functional project teams, coordinate project activities, and ensure project goals and objectives are successful
- Responsible for communication with stakeholders and project sponsors
- Actively maintain a continuous improvement mindset, suggesting and driving improvements related to efficiency, production, automation and/or equipment design, and downtime elimination
- Actively interact with all levels of the team ensuring a smooth transition from construction through to full scale operations.
- Provide support to selected site
- 10 – 20 % travel expected when on assignment, Racine, Wisconsin
SHARE YOUR CV ON WHATSAAP 76-17-57-33-18 HR TEAM
Offerd Salary₹15,000 - ₹20,000