Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Patches, upgrades, and troubleshoots production and non-production databases
- Conducts performance tuning of indexes and optimization of storage functionality
- Reviews database design and integration of systems
- Provides backup recovery and makes recommendations regarding enhancements and/or improvements
- Communicates with management, engineers/technicians, and client to evaluate needs supports development effort and production deployment releases
- Synchronizes or refresh development, test, and production environment on a Daily/Weekly/Monthly basis
- Leverage DevOps practices to develop innovative automation solutions for manual operational processes utilizing Ansible/chef configuration management
- Formulates policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management, and monitors transaction activity and utilization
- Maintains security and integrity controls
- Flexibility to work from home all the time,
- May support overnight, late-night, early-morning, and/or weekend O&M activities,
- Participate in cloud database migration and well verse with at least one of the cloud like AWS, Azure, OCI.
WHATSAPP YOUR CV ON (+9I-72-52-98-32-65 ) HR TEAM
Offerd Salary₹15,000 - ₹20,000