About Company :
Mumbai based Leading Equity & Commodity Broking Company. It is a Member of National Stock Exchange Ltd, Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd, MCX & NCDEX with extensive reach throughout the country, servicing approx. 30000 investors. It has strong presence among HNI & NRI community. Satco Capital Market Ltd also manages a robust PMS product which is rated among the leading wealth creators for investors across its peers.
Designation: Client Relationship Manager
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Telesales Representative/Executive to join our Sales team!
Department: Wealth Management
No of Position: 2.
Qualification: Any Graduate (Preferably from Finance).
Experience: Candidate with above 2 years experience into tele-Sales or customer service or sales role.
Industry: Financial Services / Broking.
Salary : Depends on experience & last drawn CTC.
Skills Required :
– Candidate should be having excellent communication skill in English, Hindi and local language (optional).
– Energetic, Positive attitude.
– Great interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
– Min 1-2 years experience into Wealth Advisory/Sales.
– Multi-tasking ability to understand the distributor expectation and answer accordingly.
– Should be well versed with MS-Excel/Word.
– Should have knowledge of Mutual fund and underline product/service benefits.
Job Description :
– We are expecting you to be an outstanding communicator and Good listener with the professional, but friendly approach
– As a Telesales Representative, you will be responsible for generating calls to potential customers with the main goal to achieve your sales quota.
– Candidate would have set targets and strategies by their team supervisor.
– Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our product and service offering.
– Address any questions or issues customers may have.
– Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and need.
– Offer solutions based on clients needs and capabilities.
– Direct prospects and leads to the sales team
– Keep an updated customer database.
– Track and document calls and sales
– Update client records.
Job Type: Full-time
Offerd Salary₹30,000 - ₹50,000
Related Jobs (17)
Core Banking | Back Office Coordinator @Bandhan Bank (7603089408 on April 20, 2021 Full Time
Staff Selection Notice For Banking For Fresher Candidates on April 13, 2021 Full Time
Branch Banking Executive || Private Bank 2021 || 8910245125 on March 22, 2021 Full Time