Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project
- Ensuring that the clients specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs.
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public.
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers
- Selecting tools and materials
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision-making ability
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to motivate others
- Teamworking skills
- Good knowledge of building methods and regulations.
WHATSAPP YOUR CV ON (+9I-76-17-57-33-11 ) HR TEAM
Offerd Salary₹20,000 - ₹30,000