Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Develop healthcare knowledge and a deep understanding of the product
- Analyze, configure, and resolve product configuration issues in a timely and systematic manner primary responsibility.
- Assist Senior BA in the requirement elicitation process.
- Understand and analyze client requirements and translate the requirements into a functional solution.
- Work closely with clients/Senior BA/Product Owner to establish exact requirements and manage expectations.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of design, development, and testing phases.
- Maintain requirements traceability.
- Conduct unit testing.
- Participate in project planning, tacking, and sprint ceremonies.
- 0-2 years of experience as a Business Analyst or similar roles.
- Quick learner.
- Strong logic building and application skills. Knowledge of any programming language is a plus.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and active listening skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle pressure situations.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Ability to learn and apply learning to new situations.
WHATSAPP YOUR CV ON (+9I-72-52-88-87-95 ) HR TEAM
Offerd Salary₹15,000 - ₹20,000