As a business development intern, your job duties may include identifying and contacting prospective customers or partner companies, promoting the business online and via word-of-mouth, and creating client proposals and contracts. The goal of the internship is to gain valuable work experience and skills to start your career in business development.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Your day to day responsibilities include lead generation, email marketing, cold calling, follow-ups etc.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements.
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizes, and manage time effectively.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal both.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Highly enthusiastic and motivated candidate.
Contact : 9900327273
share your resume to [email protected]
Offerd Salary₹5,000- ₹8,000