The Process Trainer & Team Lead is responsible for providing learning and development expertise in customer appointment schedule/reschedule follow up and assist division. This person will design resource training programs and also lead the team to get the best output on customer support service.
1+ years’ experience as Team Leader/Trainer in BPO (voice process).
Roles & Responsibilities:
• FLT (floor level training) & PLT (Process level training)
• Experience in Process Training methodologies & team handling.
• Ability to work effectively as a virtual member of a dynamic team.
• Training resources on Outbound calls, Email-chat and Web chat etiquettes.
• Training the team on basic technical assistance to customers (network issue/connectivity, etc..)
• Recommends and assists in implementation of programs to enable team to meet objectives.
• Designing effective training material for refresher training based on the training need analysis.
• Provide periodic assessments to monitor team performance and to find area of error. •
Ensure that all training related material are sorted out to the team.
• Support and provide feedback to the team during the Nesting/Initial stage.
• Ensure 100% quality is achieved by close monitoring the team during calls/chats.
• Achieve set targets for the teams on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
• Able to deliver friendly, courteous, and prompt customer service to vendors.
• Would also be involved in calibration with clients, and management team.
• Ability to handle client escalations within minimal TAT.
• Share daily/weekly/monthly MIS reports to management and client
• Regular client interaction on updates or any changes to process
• Ensure self-development by updating oneself on current trends and techniques in training & team handling.
Send the resume to [email protected]
Preferred for immediate Joiners
Offerd Salary₹15,000 - ₹20,000