Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Bank Cashier
Here is an example of a bank cashier’s job description. It shows a list of some of the general duties, tasks and responsibilities expected of a bank cashier contained in their job description:
- Establish an exciting and welcoming affair for prospective clients on entering the bank
- Supervise debit, credit or cash transactions, as well as other forms of payments within the bank
- Review cash accounts on a daily basis
- Supply clients with relevant information on products and services available in the bank
- List all promotions and relay them to customers
- Resolve customer issues pertaining to products and services
- Manage exchanges and returns, taking into account the bank’s procedures on such matters
- Maintain an extensive report on daily, weekly, and monthly transactions
- Supply information that will enable the bank to know the products and services which are successful and those which should be discontinued
- Provide support for the bank in facilitating the training of newly hired cashiers.
Fresher And Experience Both Can Apply.
Interested Candidates Can Call or
Whats-app Your Resume Directly.
Mr.Deepak Sharma – 9899792386
Offerd Salary₹20,000 - ₹30,000