Build out our web architecture allowing new feature modules to be sent to production, while having
strategic foresight on long term product vision.
• Software development project management from transforming requirements into technical
specifications, design, code, and tested systems.
• Closely involved in development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post- launch
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development and explore new technologies.
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
• Coordinate with co-developers and actively participate in code reviews, bug fixing code
• Brainstorm and solve problems and put effort in constant improvement in technical front.
• Perform frequent peer reviews.
• Participate actively in demos / S&T.
• Share knowledge through collaboration, training, peer review, presentations, and articles.
• Track record of delivering in Scrum, Agile and other methodologies.
• Proficiency in establishing processes and tools to enable team productivity when developing
websites (version control, automatic build, code review).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and cognitive ability.
Good to have Skill:
Strong aptitude towards problem solving with a hacker mindset.
• Should have infinite love towards Linux and respect open-source development.
• Should have sound knowledge of core PHP, MVC Frameworks Laravel preferred.
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
• Should be excellent in SQL/NoSql database (Surprise us we are constantly pushing out DB
• Basic Knowledge of Frontend Technologies to easily communicate in terms of Front-end Lingos.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies.
• Experience in building high secure components, encryption techniques.
• Experience in building event based and queue based Infrastructure.
• Experience with multi-tier system and service design and development for large scale systems.
• Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and
defining solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold kickass ideas.
Experience with caching and scaling techniques.
• Experience with cloud infrastructure is must AWS/GCP/DO.
Good to have experience with any tool such as Jenkins, Gitlab Devops building pipelines, CI/CD
• Eager to learn new languages and experiment / explore new technologies.
Offerd Salary₹50,000 - ₹100,000