Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- The ideal candidate will be part of a multi-disciplinary team providing architectural support in the areas of design, selection, coordination and detailing of architectural materials and systems.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assist with conceptual design, construction documents, material research, code analysis and preliminary specifications.
- Review shop drawing submittals under the direction of the Project Architect.
- Prepare and develop elevations, wall sections and section details.
- Communicate with other disciplines to ensure coordination of project documents.
- Attend and actively participate in project team meetings.
ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor of Architecture required. Master of Architecture from an accredited program preferred.
- A minimum of 0-2 years of related work experience required.
- Previous experience on mid-to-large scale science technology and/or education projects preferred.
- Proficiency with Revit is required.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Bluebeam Studio and other graphics/design applications a plus.
- A strong creative design portfolio is essential, as are strong communication, teamwork, presentation, graphics, organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
WHATSAPP YOUR CV ON (+9I-72-52-98-32-65 ) HR TEAM
Offerd Salary₹20,000 - ₹30,000
Related Jobs (8)
Jobs in Bangalore – Direct Company Recruitment 2021 on March 18, 2021 Full Time
Graphic Designer / Photo Shop Editor Jobs in Mysore on March 14, 2020 Full Time