Share cv to: [email protected]
- Monitor all account payable checks, prepare invoices for all, and prepare updates on all accounts.
- Logistics knowledge of Import Export, Custom Duty, VAT
- Maintain files on all account receivables and update records as required.
- Manage monthly journals, update entries and maintain sub-ledger for fixed assets.
- Perform research, reconcile all bank accounts, and resolves all issues in processes.
- Prepare reports of payrolls on a monthly and fortnightly basis.
- Monitor efficient working of HR staff and inform employees of insurance programs and employee benefits.
- Prepare and document all taxes and their filing.
- Ensure efficient client services and provide support to administration staff.
- Maintain all files and invoices and prepare records of minutes of the meeting.
- Assist accountants and prepare all financial data and reports.
- Evaluate all physical contracts with products and billing plans.
- Organize customer contracts and evaluate all agreements and invoices.
- Monitor work of production manager and provide status on all business.
- Manage all petty cash and prepare cash flow reports.
- Coordinate with management and recommend improvement in the quality of accounting and provide operational support.
- Send out vendor payments and customer invoices.
- File/scan/copy invoices, bank, tax, and other documents as needed
- Respond to finance department-related requests and inquiries via telephone and/or email.
- Interface with other functional departments to facilitate the resolution of issues.
- Support other administrative staff within the company as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Walk in applicants
- Asian nationality preferred
Offerd Salary₹20,000 - ₹30,000
Related Jobs (80)
Back Office Associate || Bandhan Bank ( Fresher ) Employment on April 7, 2021 Full Time
Bandhan Bank Hiring Notice Fresher Back Office Department on April 5, 2021 Full Time
Banking Department || Front Office Executive || Private Bank. on March 23, 2021 Full Time