₹10,000 - ₹20,000 Per Month
• Ad-Trafficking, Reporting, Screenshots, data discrepancy investigation, etc.
• Review and optimize campaign delivery on a day-to-day basis.
• Ensure that process flow is maintained.
• Attention to detail and conducting self-checks.
• Resolve and clarify customer queries.
• Be a team player who is self-motivated, passionate, and highly responsive.
• Track and monitor his/her own performance.
• Identify process improvements and escalate to Team Leader.
• Acquire trainings as per business requirements
• Work prioritization and distribution.
• 100% Adherence to SLA TAT & Quality
• Zero escalations
• Adherence to company policies and guidelines
Candidates Skills & Experience:
• 2 years of relevant experience in Online domain
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Willingness to work in different shifts
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office(Excel,PowerPoint, Outlook and Word)
• Knowledge on Ad-Trafficking and Internet/Social Networks
• Experience in Online Advertising(Displayvs Search Ads)/ Digital Media industry, jargon and current trends, Java, HTML
• Knowledge on Ad Serving tools like DFA, DFP, CPM s, CPC s, CPA s
• Open to Further Learning