We are seeking an Optometrist for a Private Laser eye surgery Practice to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient
care as part of a healthcare team.
Location: River Falls, Wisconsin
Job Responsibilities Include:
· Examine, diagnose, treat, and manage disorders of the visual system, eye diseases, and injuries.
· Perform eye exams and analyze test results.
· Diagnose sight problems, such as nearsightedness or farsightedness and eye diseases, such as glaucoma.
· Prescribe eyeglasses and medications.
· Provide pre- and postoperative care to patients undergoing eye surgery for example, examining a patient’s eyes the day after surgery.
· Evaluate patients for the presence of diseases such as diabetes and refer patients to other healthcare practitioner if additional medical treatment
· Promote eye health by counseling patients.
· Licensed as an Optometrist in the state of Wisconsin
· O.D degree from an accredited school or University
list of 4 items
• Knowledge of alternative treatments for chronic eye diseases.
• Strong communication and patient management skills.
• Excellent hand-eye coordination.
• A Medical Degree and a Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT).
Perks And Benefits
· Competitive compensation of $135,000 to $150,000 annually
· Full benefits package
· Medical and Dental benefits
· PTO days
· 401k retirement plan
· Latest equipment and technology
· New graduates welcome to apply
Hours Of Operation are:
This is a full time position.
Hours of operation are Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Friday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Please click "APPLY NOW" for consideration!