We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner for a Primary Care Private Practice to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
Treat patients 18 years old and up.
Location: Casa Grande, AZ
Job duties include:
• Conduct physical assessments.
• Perform and interpret diagnostic tests.
• Diagnose, treat, and evaluate chronic illnesses.
• evaluate patient progress and treat patients appropriately.
• provide screenings, interventions, counseling, and prescribe medications as needed to patients
• Ensure patient information, visit history, refer outs, lab follow-up, phone calls, and consults are carefully and completely documented
• Licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in the state of Arizona
• MSN degree from an accredited school or University
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong leadership qualities
Perks And Benefits
• Competitive compensation of $115,000 to $140,000 annually
• Full Benefit Package:
Benefits - Health Insurance, Paid Malpractice Insurance, Paid Dues
• New Graduates welcome to apply
Hours Of Operation are:
This is a full time position.
Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Please call Robin at 1877-760-1439 Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and on Saturday from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm or Apply with a copy of your resume.