We are searching for a Physical Therapist to join our expanding allied health team in Litchfield. Typically our therapist treats a wide clinical caseload. We use evidence-based practice guidelines to treat our patients. We utilize our clinical outcomes to assess and improve our treatment interventions and programs. We participate in a national outcomes database, which provides benchmarks and sophisticated outcome reports to help us continually analyze and improve our patient outcomes. You will use standard and advanced therapy technologies. Helping you become a better therapist is critical to our success.
Kindly submit a resume for immediate consideration today!
License Or Certification
• Current state physical therapist license
• CPR BLS
Education, Training, And Experience
• Successful completion of a degree from an accredited Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree program.
• Prior skilled nursing facility experience is preferred but not required.
Physical Requirements Include
• Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
• Ability to lift, lower, push, pull and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken, which exceeds these minimum requirements.
We are proud to Offer:
Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
401k Retirement Plan
Paid Time Off
Opportunities to advance and grow your career and so much more!