Currently seeking to hire an experienced OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner to join our team!
Location: Colton, CA
· Competitive salary of 120,000 to 140,000 annually
· Full benefits package
§ License: Nurse Practitioner in California
§ Certification: Possess current Nurse Practitioner Certificate, as well as maintain a current national certification from approved organizations (American
Nurses Credentialing Center, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Pediatric Nursing Certification Board, or the National Certification Corporation
for Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal Nursing Specialties)
§ BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) and Basic CPR (BCLS) Certification
§ strong background in health care policy, clinical reasoning, advanced health assessment and advanced women’s healthcare,
§ ability to manage stress during high workload
§ Should be compassionate and empathetic
§ Render courteous patient support functions
§ Detail-oriented and a keen eye for detail will be useful in making appropriate deductions
§ Excellent communication skills
§ Be familiar with emergency procedures and protocols
§ Be familiar with Clinical policies and programs
§ Be familiar with referral procedures and back-up sources
§ Be familiar with lab procedures and back-up laboratories.
OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner responsibilities
· Perform comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic medical /social histories, physical exams, including STD evaluation, treatment, and vaginitis
· Perform annual pap smears
· Evaluate and treat variations from the norm within policy guidelines.
· Provide prenatal care from initial visit through pregnancy and postpartum.
· Counsel patients regarding healthy lifestyles.
list of 4 items
• Initiate referrals to high-risk units, including the colposcopy clinic, cardiology, family planning service, x-ray, social service, nutrition, WIC, VNA,
consumer education, genetics, ultrasound, and breast care center.
• Confer with attending physicians, and collaborate with other medical professionals regarding patient care.
• Treat age groups from adolescence to elderly.
• Order and interpret laboratory test; provide follow-ups for patients
list of 3 items
• Provided gynecological care to pre- and post-menopausal women.
• Counseled patients regarding infertility work-ups and treatments.
• Performed varied infertility tests including endometrial biopsies and ultrasonography to measure follicular maturation.
Hours of operation:
Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Please apply with a copy of your resume.