We are seeking to hire an upbeat and dedicated Nurse Practitioner who is currently seeking new opportunities. Tired of being in a dead end position that seems to not be going anywhere? Are you looking to advance your career with a practice who provides opportunity growth and career advancement? If this describes you, then come join our elite healthcare team of dedicated providers!
We are a well-established, and reputable interventional pain management practice.
Location: Las Vegas NV 89145
Job duties include:
• Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic pain disorders.
• Prescribe all necessary medications and decide best course of treatment.
• Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients.
• Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
• Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
• Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
• Licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in the state of Nevada
• Active DEA
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong leadership qualities
Perks And Benefits
• Competitive compensation of $110,000 to $140,000 annually.
• Comprehensive benefits package.
• No nights
• No weekends
Hours Of Operation are:
This is a full-time position.
Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Apply with a copy of your resume.